What we Do
The Goal of Our Software is Simple… Make it Quick!
From an internal messaging application, to paperless billing and patient data, to time saving documentation, and more… learn why thousands of users choose QuickEMR.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Pediatric Therapy
- Geriatric Therapy
- Women/Pelvic Therapy
- Mobile and Home Health
- Vestibular Therapy
- Scoliosis Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Nurse Practitioners
- Acupuncture & Massage Therapy
…And Any Other Discipline You Have
Who we serve
We Proactively Work to Make Our Software Better for Our Clients
Some of our recent additions include fax and e-mail capabilities, document scanning, integrated spell checking, and batch management for billing.
Everything In One PlacE
The One Stop EMR Software
Since we have owned our own clinics, it is in our best interest to constantly find ways to automate our offices. We have integrated many features to our system over the years. They have been added to benefit everyone from receptionists to owners. If you have any suggestions, we would love the hear them.
True to its name QuickEMR provided quick, paperless, customizable, and easy to use charting of patient treatments and progress. QuickEMR boasts 15 minute evaluation write-ups and normal visits in less than 5 minutes. Spend more time with the patient and less time on your computer.
- Templated notes to start documentation in the right place.
- User customizable shortcodes and picklists to flush out with common phrases and treatments.
- Customizable fields, treatments, and measures to meet the needs of any specialty or discipline.
- Carry forward all or a portion of a patient’s previous visit to ensure consistency and quality of documentation.
- Customizable validation criteria to meet medicare, commercial insurance, self pay, and your own practice standards.
Customize your charges and billing requirements between the insurance, discipline, and provider. Then export your charges to one of our partner billing systems with the claim built and ready to go.
- Templates for common visits and processes.
- Carry forward all or part of a previous note’s charges.
- Validate charges meet the requirements for medicare or commercial insurance companies.
- Take the next step with QuickEMR In-House billing services and fully featured EZClaim integration.
Keep your therapist’s schedules full and your front desk focused on good customer experience with our easy to use scheduling system. Instant feedback for authorizations, co-pays, and special appointment types.
- Easily manage and switch between multiple locations.
- Customize your therapists hours and availability with templates.
- Reduce clutter with views focused on a subset of providers.
- Manage and schedule limited resources from the schedule directly.
- Set recurring appointments for frequent visitors.
- Customize colors and status for instant information on your day’s schedule.
Track your patient engagement, productivity, and audit documentation with a few clicks. Generate clean, presentable data for team communications and training.
- Track patient engagement with scheduling and documentation reports
- Track therapist performance and patient success.
- Self audit documentation and billing for accuracy and training.
Track your communications and history with patients so you keep them engaged with their treatment and keep your brand in front of them for future needs. Remind patients of appointments and follow up with satisfaction surveys and marketing offers.
- E-mail or fax patients and physicians directly from QuickEMR and see a full communications history.
- Text reminders on an automated schedule and receive confirmation from the patient so no appointments are missed.
- Send automated e-mail and text marketing material from inside the application.
Track patient progress using our built in outcomes surveys. Surveys can be filled out in the office or by the patient at home or in your lobby on their own device.
- Over 20 standard surveys to choose from with results automatically calculated.
- Outcomes portal to invite users to fill out surveys from home or on their own device.
- Optional partner integrations for MIPS reporting.
Invite your patient to fill out their onboarding documents through our patient portal, then audit and import their answers with a few clicks.
- Customizable consent forms for disclosures and practice policies.
- Digital sign-in sheet with digital signature collection.
- Patient history with interactive diagrams that patients can mark up.
Keep your team connected, secure, and satisfied with their job by keeping your management in one place.
- In application employee time clock for tracking hours.
- In application chat client for secure communications.
- Direct ticket system with QuickEMR Billing services to quickly resolve billing requirements.
Training & Support
Enjoy your documentation system with our fast and reliable support and training programs.
- We have a live, knowledgeable, native U.S. English speaker answering the support phone. Phone responses are usually immediate and average less than 4 business hours.
- In-application support widget creates a ticket for you without breaking your workflow. Our support tickets response time averages less than 30 minutes during business hours.
- Live training and setup assistance to get you moving on your new system quickly.
The software We provide is unparalleled
Calculate the QuickEMR Software Price for Your Practice
|Full Time Providers||
|Part Time Providers||
|Connect/Reach out to patients||$0.00||$0.00|
|You save $111.00 per month!|
Trusted By Thousands of Users
“By using the QuickEMR software, I have been able to decrease my salary expenses by at least one person in the business office. Productivity among the Physical Therapists, Certified Hand Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants has improved…I have found the QuickEMR software to be the best and most cost saving documentation software on the market today”
Read Full Testimonial Here
“By using the QuickEMR software, I have been able to decrease my salary expenses by at least one person in the business office. Productivity among the Physical Therapists, Certified Hand Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants has improved and has made a big difference in regards to completing documentation in a timely manner.
Therapists can document as they are treating patients instead of waiting until the end of the day to complete their patient notes.
Daily visit notes can be documented in as little as 1-2 minutes. Rejected claims by payers has significantly decreased, documentation errors have been virtually eliminated, and organization in our clinics has greatly improved since implementing the QuickEMR software.
After researching many products, I have found the QuickEMR software to be the best and most cost saving documentation software on the market today.”
“I am writing to express our gratitude. Since we started using QuickEMR, our documentation has become much more efficient and professional. Our communication with our referral sources has improved tremendously. Above all, your willingness to listen to our requests and adapt the program to suit our practice’s needs has made the transition to QuickEMR smooth.”
Read Full Testimonial Here
“I am writing to express our gratitude to you and your company for all of your help in the past two years. Since we started using QuickEMR, our documentation has become much more efficient and professional. Our communication with our referral sources has improved tremendously. Above all, your willingness to listen to our requests and adapt the program to suit our practice’s needs has made the transition to QuickEMR smooth and we appreciate that you are constantly striving to make your system even better. We look forward to our continued partnership and the ongoing success of both of our companies.”
Dan LaPlaca, M.Ed., ATC, PT
President, PRO Physical Therapy, Inc.
“We researched MANY Physical Therapy documentation programs before deciding to purchase QuickEMR. QuickEMR has been the perfect choice! Physicians have complimented us on the thoroughness and professionalism of our documentation… David’s customer service is excellent!”
Read Full Testimonial Here
“We researched MANY Physical Therapy documentation programs before deciding to purchase QuickEMR.
QuickEMR has been the perfect choice for our Physical Therapy practice! There have been many benefits from using this program.
It has helped us to become very organized with our patient files. We even have the ability to go completely paperless with our patient charts if we wish to do so. Physicians have complimented us on the thoroughness and professionalism of our documentation. It saves us paperwork time – especially with the daily treatment notes.
They are very quick to complete! There are many features on the program that help us run efficiently, like the “short hand”, the “copy over” and the “fax through email” features, among many others. It even helps our billing department be efficient and organized by utilizing the “batch management” and the “medical records page count” features.
David’s customer service is excellent and you get the feeling that he truly cares about you as a client!”
“Since opening our physical therapy private practice in 2006, we have used QuickEMR for documentation and scheduling. Recently, we transitioned our billing to QuickEMR as well. At first, we were overwhelmed by the thought of changing billing companies… the transition turned out to be smooth and seamless. None of our claims were even delayed.
The staff at QuickEMR has always listened to our feedback and assisted us in every way needed.”
Read Full Testimonial Here
“Since opening our physical therapy private practice in 2006, we have
used QuickEMR for documentation and scheduling. The system has
evolved over the past 16 years allowing us to work more effectively and
Recently, we transitioned our billing to QuickEMR as well. At first, we
were overwhelmed by the thought of changing billing companies. The
process just seemed too difficult and daunting. Ultimately, we decided
the move was best for our company and the transition turned out to be
smooth and seamless. None of our claims were even delayed.
The staff at QuickEMR has always listened to our feedback and assisted
us in every way needed. Now that we are utilizing the documentation,
scheduling and billing services that QuickEMR offers, we have
streamlined our office. I am now able to focus my attention on patient
care, my family and my own health and well-being.“
“I would recommend QuickEMR to any practice. Not only is it affordable and efficient, it is very user friendly. We had a competitors web-based software for a year and a half and it was a constant struggle.”
“Ability KC has been with QuickEMR since 2014. This system fit well because we could customize all of our own forms where we couldn’t with a lot of other systems.
In the 9 years we have worked with QuickEMR, we have had very few issues. On the few occasions that we did, they were very quick to address them. QuickEMR has been very receptive to making changes or accommodating our requests when they can.”
Read Full Testimonial Here
“Ability KC has been with QuickEMR since 2014. We initially went with QuickEMR because they were primarily an EMR system used by therapists. We are a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehab Facility (CORF) and, therefore, hospital EMR systems didn’t work for us and physician office EMR systems didn’t work for us. This system fit well because we could customize all of our own forms where we couldn’t with a lot of other systems.
We have many disciplines and programs that utilize our EMR system. These include PT, OT and Speech, Nursing, Social Work and Case Management. We also have many different programs that use the system including our Adult Day Rehab Program and Outpatient Therapy, Pediatric/Adolescent Day Rehab Program and Outpatient Therapy, Therapeutic Preschool Program, Assistive Technology, Rehab Psychology and Drivers Evaluation and Training.
In the 9 years we have worked with QuickEMR, we have had very few issues. On the few occasions that we did, they were very quick to address them. When we have questions about something or about any new features of the system, they answer our questions in a very timely and helpful manner. Since we are a unique type of provider, there have been times that we needed the system to do something differently. QuickEMR has been very receptive to making changes or accommodating our requests when they can.
We have been very happy with QuickEMR for our therapy documentation needs. We would recommend them to an organization (small or large) looking for an EMR system for therapy providers.”
Peri Marquardt, RHIA, CPHRM
Director of Professional Standards